Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Blogger Lovefest: ClockMonkey

As I find myself the somewhat eternal single girl on Valentine's Day, you can imagine I like to celebrate this holiday as much as a root canal. However, this year because I'm so much into the karma, Field of Dreamish mode of "If you build it, he will come"(sometimes I substitute "it", ya know, for the book deal and all, lol), that I decide to hop the bandwagon of Taherah, Sarah, Kate, and Kristen's Valentine's blogfest.





So without further adeiu, my Secret Pal Valentine is Clockmonkey


ClockMonkey is a book review site ran by Ella, who is an Argentine college student. Shes been reviewing books since 2009. While she loves reading anything, she is partial to YA, and she will only review YA books. Not only does she review books, but she's also interviewed authors like Becca Fitzpatrick, Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl, and Terra Lynn Childs.















I love meeting new book reviewers, and I love reading reviews. I'm pumped to have ClockMonkey/Ella as my Valentine!!! So Happy Valentine's Day, Ella!!!!










10 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw, Ella is adorable! And what says love more than LOLcats?!

Pam Harris said...

I love this blogfest--I'm learning about so many cool bloggers. :) BTW, Krista--I feel ya; I'm always the single chick on V Day too. That's okay--that only means we'll have our epic V Day experience soon. :)

Lindsey Roth Culli said...

Aw! ♥

Rebecca B said...

Hilarious pics. Happy Valentine's to you and Ella!

Sarah said...

Aw!

I was a lonely Valentine for a long time. Hope you have a great day!

Yahong Chi said...

Yay for Ella! Happy Valentine's Day to you both!

Tracey Neithercott said...

I love finding new book blogs, too. So thanks. And happy V-Day to you and Ella!

Kate Hart said...

I didn't realize Ella was an Argetine! I love that I'm learning new stuff about all these cool people. :D

Jessica Love said...

No one can say no to LOLcats!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Ella Preuss said...

Aww, thank you! I just found it! Didn't know where to look for it.
Thanks so much! Happy late Valentine's Day!